This is one our dream splurge at HLOW. The most confortable hammock on earth, to enjoy weightlessness even in the winter. It is a piece from 2007, by Bless, one of the most creative Berlin clothes and furniture designer. It is called N°28 Fatknit Hammock and was part of a mixed medium collection and show called Climate Confusion Assistance. It is buyable online here for 3500 euros. And it is starting to be considered as a masterpiece in design history as it has been purchased by the tremendously cool MADD (Museum of the Decorative Arts) of Bordeaux (France), managed by the fabulous Constance Rubini.
- “Fashion Inside and Out, an exhibition by Judith Clark”, by Géraldine Sommier
- It’s a Small World by Mary Blair
- Marcus Engman, Head of Design at Ikea
- Anne Holtrop: on Possible Architecture, or discovering the architectural possibilities of some pre-existing drawings
- Best of Maison & Objet 2017: Second Episode